Bespoke training revolving around several topics under Project Management and Leadership is delivered. Specific outlines can be developed to match the unique needs of an Organisation.
There are also instances when training is delivered for other training organisations on a freelance basis utilising defined outlines of such organisations.
It can be undertaken at a venue very conducive for learning or it can be delivered within the premises of a host Organisation with suitable training facilities.
Training on a diverse range of topics within the following context but not limited to:
- Overview of project management
- Fundamentals of project management
- Project risk management
- Project management team
- Barriers to successful project delivery
- Effective costing of projects
- Monitoring and controlling of projects
- Earned value management (EVM)
- Project procurement
- Construction management
- Construction safety & health
- Overview of leadership
- Fundamentals of leadership
- Leadership vs Management
- Decision making
- Personnel development
- Types of leadership
- Leadership styles
- Grooming of leaders and leadership values
- Why leaders fail and vice versa
- Leadership driven by environmental context
- Leadership versatility
- Upward and downward ethical relationship building
- Setting SMART goals
- Motivational strategies and setting stretch targets
- Evolving corporate objectives through collective participation etc.
Training is conducted globally in all Continents, be it face to face or virtually.